The Diabolical Zelda Quiz The Diabolical Zelda Quiz

Awesome.

And quite a bit more difficult than your average Zelda quiz.

Mariofan9 responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Streets Of Fire Streets Of Fire

Satisfying.

Why is this game so addictive? I can't stop playing it. A thumbs up.

V E C T O R V E C T O R

Awesome.

It was a fast-paced game. What I liked is the particles in it; it made blowing stuff up much more fun. Good job.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Amazing beyond belief.

I'll take my time to review this; since it's one of the most fun and exciting platformers I've played so far.
First of all, the gameplay is awesome. You can make cool backflips and jumps, and the levels aren't as linear as most games are. You said that it doesn't differ much from part one, but that's not what matters. Most successful games stayed successful because they didn't change everything all the time. As a matter of fact, a lot of games started to suck, -just- because they felt like changing everything. Moving around in this game is great fun, too. Second, the music works very well with this game. It's very enjoyable but it doesn't disturb the gameplay. It makes the game a lot better, too. The 'power-ups' (colors for your fancy pants) were not only fun to have, but also fun to collect. It's very innovative, challenging and enjoyable to kick those snail shells into a pit to collect your new pants. The hero character, Fancy Pants Man, is simple and fun. It's more than a stick figure; it's a stick figure with fancy pants. Shows that you don't need a complicated guy with a huge background story to have a good character. Speaking of stories, the story in this game might've been a little on the weird side; but it was -fun-. I actually laughed when I found out that I was doing all of this for ice cream. Fancy Pants Adventure doesn't need a complicated and long story like a lot of games do and depend on. The graphics were great. Not perfect, but they don't jump out of the screen and poke you in the eyes. Nicely drawn and composed. All in all, Fancy Pants Adventure is a really refreshing platformer which sticks out from the rest. It's fun to play, fun to see, fun to listen to and something that you want to play again. It doesn't need a lot of extra's. To the contrary, the simplicity is what makes this game a winner. If I could only write a review of one word, it'd be 'perfect'. And to you, the reader of this review, don't waste your time reading this! You could've played FPA instead of reading this review of mine.

I'd love to see more of the same Fancy Pants Adventures. They're fun and addicting, not only as a time-waster, but as a game.
Cheers,
~MrD.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Too damn frustrating.

The game itself is good, though the bike sometimes flips after it lands perfectly,
but that's from aside the point. It's hard to build up speed or jump, but even if you manage to get to level 14 (or around that level), you try so much times and then your lives reach zero without even noticing. Then you'll have to start all over again, which pissed me off.
I'd vote lower out of frustration, but I still have to vote fairly. My suggestions for the sequel are; 1. Remove the lives, instead, make a score based on how long it took you to finish the track and your number of deaths. This brings down the frustration level. 2. Freeworldgroup logo only in the flash intro / title screen.
It was almost everywhere, which annoyed me a bit. Other than frustration, it's a good game. 4/5.

Windows NG Windows NG

Could have been better.

My documents section--
The Windows Media player only plays 2 songs. Both by ParagonX9.
Would have been really cool if I could add my own songs. Anyway, if you press one of the songs, then press the other, they both keep playing and can't be stopped. So you'll have to re-open the movie to stop the music.
FlyFunky's just a circle with 2 lines through it. If I'd open FlyFunky and press Minimize, it magically becomes 'search'.
Internet Explorer opens Firefox, which is kinda funny though. That's because Firefox's my standard webbrowser. It opens a site about stick figures (your site?)
Program Files doesn't do anything. The search button doesn't do much anyway.. If I press start, all my minimized stuff disappears (I can only have 1 minimized thing.)
Help and Support throws me back to the title screen. The login button doesn't do anything. If I press Start, I'll have to click something else before the menu goes away.
So, it doesn't work really.. flawless. Nice try on making some sort of desktop. Too bad it didn't work out too well...

Airhockey GAME Airhockey GAME

Nicely made game!

I liked the actionscript at the game, it kept me busy for a while. Only improve a bit on the graphics and you made a good game!
And one more problem...

Ik denk niet echt dat iedereen je Nederlandse beschrijving op het einde begrijpt. :P

DrAw DoTz DrAw DoTz

That was pretty good!

When clicking on it i thought: Oh no, not another shitty flash... But this was kinda fun to do! I'll give you a 4. Yay free protection points!

kindzadza responds:

tnx

Payment Payment

Kinda cool

I liked this game though it was a bit hard if you dont know what to click. BTW What happened with your AIM? You seem to be never online.

Kolibiri responds:

Not online? Ah wait, this review was made in November 24th... Oh well, thanks.

Mouse Effects Mouse Effects

Good!

I like your scripted fire. And the spark mouse thingy looks almost EXACTLY the same as the cursor in Adrenaline Challenge (that is on the frontpage right now). Can you make a tutorial on this?

ssjskipp responds:

Sure, I suppose, I'll make one on some cool effects and stuff that interact with the mouse, and if you use newgrounds' search function, you're sure to find lots of tutorials. As for the Mouse Sparks, well, I was inspired, and bored, so I said to myself I said, "I'm going t make that, because it's cool!"