Sledgehammer Fuck Sledgehammer Fuck

2009 and there's still GoreBastard?

Fuckin' awesome.

GoreBastard responds:

Haha, yeah I'm like a bad penny!!

Jolly Roger Bay (Acoustic) Jolly Roger Bay (Acoustic)

Wonderful.

Simply wonderful.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks :)

Saturos Battle [Final Mix] Saturos Battle [Final Mix]

Very nice.

Very nice indeed. But may I ask, did you use a MIDI (more specifically, MaliceX's MIDI) as a reference for some parts? I kinda played these two together at the same time, the tempo and notes are... similar, to say the least.
A lot of people will hate me for it, but I'm just wondering.

Nav - Perfection (v. 2) Nav - Perfection (v. 2)

Awesome.

The snare was a bit too loud and it started to disturb me a bit though - if the snare was a little less loud, you would've gotten full 10 stars. It's still worth a five.

Nav responds:

Thanks! :)

Wake up Bill Gates!(Windows++) Wake up Bill Gates!(Windows++)

Nice.

Yes, this could truly be great. The only cons are the bit of repetition (more windows sounds and variation?) and the empty background. Maybe one single string patch to go with it? I think this could truly make a great (and humorous) song. It's pretty innovative use of the Windows samples. I like that. 4/5 from me. Hope there'll be an awesome part 2.

SonicJ responds:

Wow, I love you T_T. Thanks you for the review!
For the next mix, I was already planing to add more windows sounds, but your advice wil help too, since now I realised silence is a bad thing, I could tighten up the holes : )

[TMM43] Hard Sounds [TMM43] Hard Sounds

Awesome.

Sounded great, loved the drumbeats and your snare rolls. Great piece of work you have there. Nothing to stop me from voting 5. Catchy, too.

Phoenix wright objection Phoenix wright objection

5/5 is all I need to say for this one. The guitar's really original in there.

bobafett87 responds:

i'm glad people like it.
there's a couple of slight messups in the riff though.

thanks for the review!

Phoenix Wright is Cornered! Phoenix Wright is Cornered!

I like the sound of it, BUT.

It only needed a bassline. Sorry for the low score, but it just seems so.. hollow without one. I'd give you 9/10 or 10/10 if you just added a funky, deep bassline. >:

Phoenix Wright: Objection! Phoenix Wright: Objection!

Awesome.

Hmm.. I think I would've liked it more if you only submitted the last part, 'Investigation Cornered'. I liked the bell-ish sound through that song. It reminded me of Puggsy, a Genesis game that everyone forgot. But that's aside the point; I like the remix you did, but the transition just didn't work out that well. 10/10 from me if it was only the "Investigation Cornered" theme. Keep up ze good work.

Phoenix Wright - Objection!!! Phoenix Wright - Objection!!!

Nice one.

I'd give a 9 or a 10, but it seemed empty in the background. You might wanna try filling in some parts in the background, and I'd give you a higher score. Anyway, great job mate. Keep that up.